Our response to COVID-19
For Pandora, the health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the developments of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and are following guidelines from the Government and relevant health authorities.
To keep our customers, staff and communities safe, we conduct frequent and extensive cleaning in-store with special attention paid to touchable surfaces, such as door handles, counters, presentation trays and displays.
To ensure a shopping experience that is safe for everyone, we kindly ask you to observe the following:
- Please keep at least 2 metres away from other visitors and staff in the store.
- Please be patient if we limit the amount of visitors allowed in the store at one time.
- Feel free to use the hand sanitiser that we have made available for customers and staff.
- You are welcome to try on jewellery, but if you do so, please let one of our staff know.
- For your reassurance, all of our jewellery will be packaged in clear plastic bags inside our signature white boxes to limit the amount of contact.
- Please be assured that any products returned or exchanged will not be resold during this time.
If any stores are required to close, we will update this page, our store locator and Google listings to reflect the closure.
Please note that the below stores are temporarily closed:
Pandora Bondi Junction
In line with current Australian Government regulations, the remainder of our stores currently remain open. However, we recommend checking our store locator and Google listings to make sure you're up-to-date with our latest trading hours, as changes are likely during this time. Please note, there is the potential for a delay in the updated trading hours being displayed, so we recommend calling ahead to confirm your nearest store's trading hours.
Our online store will remain open during this time and we will work to ensure our customers receive orders with minimum disruption. For your reassurance, all of our jewellery will be packaged in a plastic bag inside our anti-tarnish pouches, free from contact.
To ensure your package arrives safely, we typically require signature upon delivery or collection. However, Australia Post will no longer require a signature upon delivery or collection. Whether your package is delivered by a driver or postie to the door or you collect it from your local Post Office, an Australia Post staff member will record your name and sign on your behalf. You will still need to be present for this to occur.
Once again, we thank you for your understanding during this time.